Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Little Bit About Matt

I'm not going to document both of our childhoods but I figured I would scan some pictures in and share a little bit about Matt. Matt was born in Arizona and spent the first half of his life there and then moved to Colorado where his parents still live. He served a mission in the Spain Barcelona Mission from 2000-2002 and then in the Fall of 2002 left for college at BYU-Idaho where he met me. Now onto the good stuff!

I only have Matt's mission scrapbook that his mom made and some school pictures and wrestling pictures. I didn't scan in any wrestling pictures but here are some school pictures and a couple mission pictures.



Matt with his brothers John (left) and Chris (right)


Kindergarten


First Grade


Primary



Halloween



Second Grade



Third Grade



Fourth Grade


Fifth Grade


6th or 7th Grade?



Senior Year


High School Graduation



Mission




Family Picture after right before college


No comments:

Post a Comment