Tuesday, October 7, 2014

January 2005

I know I have pictures somewhere for part of December 2004 and January and February 2005 but I can't find them in my pictures archive on my computer so I need to find them on a disc and add them later. Here are a couple of videos from January 2005 until then.

Up until about 3 or 4 years ago we would go to Sherwood Hill's Resort outside of Logan, UT for New Year's. We always loved swimming in the pools.

January 2, 2005 Sherwood Hills in Logan, UT

January 2, 2005 Sherwood Hills in Logan, UT

When we managed the apartments at Brookside we loved having game nights. At the time we were the only ones with a baby so we usually played at our place.

January 7, 2005 Game Night

I always loved hearing Kaleb playing in his crib after he woke up from his naps. He wouldn't cry most of the time, he would just play until I heard him and came to get him.

January 14, 2005

You  have to love the annoying, baby voices us parents make. Looking back through all of our videos we sound pretty ridiculous but it's still fun to watch them. Kaleb loved anytime we would bounce him, play airplane or throw him up in the air.

January 15, 2005

January 15, 2005

January 15, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment